Thursday, 29 January 2015

Bourton-on-the-Water - January 2015

Now I know what you are probably thinking, but El you already did a blog post about Bourton-on-the-Water a month ago, but it really is one of my absolute favourite places to be, so for this blog post I took very different pictures to last time so you could see more of Bourton. 

Now it was a pretty gloomy day and basically all the shops and cafe's are shut in January therefore when going with Jess, her mum and my mum we just had a wander around and went into the shops that were open but it was more for a walk around!

I will just leave you to look at the pretty pictures because I think they're pretty self explanatory and I wanted to show you more of Bourton-on-the-Water.



Alright there Jess?




I thought this drawing on the sign was amazing, loved it for some reason!







Even if pretty much every thing was shut due to it being January I always have a good time in Bourton!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

25 comments

  1. Replies
    1. It really is a lovely place! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. love this absolutely gorgeous

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are incredible!! Love all the features, especially the car it looks so cute :') x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you!! Yes the car is awesome :) x

      Delete
  4. Nice photography :) x

    extantmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post! :)

    I would like to invite you to my blog! I would be so happy if we support each other on Bloglovin, GFC and Facebook!
    Do it and let me know! xx

    Blog | Facebook Page | Bloglovin | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I nominated you for the Liebster Award!
    more info here: http://in1997.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! But have previously done the award before :) thank you again though :)

      Delete
  7. These pictures look absolutely lovely! It looks so calm there!

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is so calm right up until summer, it gets so so busy in summer!! X

      Delete
  8. These pictures look straight out of a magazine.
    Would you like to follow each other GFC/Bloglovin/G+?
    http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This place looks amazing! I can see why you love it so much. I hope I can visit it one day! :) x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, so peaceful and calm too :) yes if you're ever in the UK do! X

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig