Thursday, 8 January 2015

Maple Pecan Cookies

A new delicious recipe for you all today, we're making cookies! These cookies are super easy to make and taste so good.

This recipe makes 16.
However only 8 are photographed as I halved the recipe written below to make a smaller batch as a gift.

The Ingredients:

  • 70g Pecan Nuts
  • 115g Butter (Softened, I just put mine in a dish in the microwave for a couple of seconds) and some for greasing
  • 100g Dark Muscovado Sugar
  • 2 tbsp Maple Syrup
  • 175g Self-Raising Flour
The Steps:

First:

Preheat your oven to 180ÂșC and grease 2 baking sheets. Roughly chop the nuts and put to one side for later.

Second:

Add butter and sugar into a large bowl, beat until creamy, then beat in your maple syrup. Next sift in the flour and add 3/4 of the chopped nuts. Mix to form a rough dough.

Third:

Divide your mixture into 16 pieces and place onto your baking sheets. Then, with each dough ball, flatten slightly whilst adding the remaining nuts onto the top.

Fourth:

Place into the oven for 12-14 minutes/until golden brown. Once ready, remove from the oven to cool for 2-3 minutes then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.

Fifth:

ENJOY!













I actually made this batch for my grandma who LOVED them!
I hope you try and this recipe and enjoy the cookies as much as my family.

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. These look delicious! I love cookies with nuts in them, it adds such lovely flavour and texture. I can't wait to try making these! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so delicious! You should definitely try them out :)

      Delete
  2. These look delicious, had to bookmark it!

    Alice x
    Sheer Beautiful l Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look delicious!!! Thanks for sharing :)

    xx

    http://parisandtea.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look delicious! and so easy to make! I'll definitely be whipping up a batch soon, thanks for sharing :)

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound and look incredible! It's so nice you made these for your Grandma :) x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so good! She loves maple pecan pastries so I thought I would :) xx

      Delete
  6. Love your blog! You look amazing xx

    Magdalina | magdalinamsk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. those look so yum


    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. They really are! You have to try them out :)

      Delete
  9. These look lovely! I'll have to try ! :D
    http://truth-b-toldx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes do try them, they are so good :)

      Delete
  10. Love easy recipes. This looks so good. You've outdone yourself :)
    Thanks for sharing!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely recipe! The cookies look DELICIOUS, can't wait to try making these!

    Xoxo

    http://thoughtsintiffanyblue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I always get so excited when seeing your baking posts! The recipes are always to my taste and easy to make and I love maple and pecan pies so cookies are definitely something I need to try. Thanks so much for sharing and yet another one I have bookmarked ;-) need to get baking these! I would love to start sharing cooking posts on my blog too, but find taking photos hard :( might give it a go tho! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much!!! I love sharing my favourite tried and tested recipes :) ah you will definitely love these cookies in that case! You should definitely give it a go I would love to read them :) xxx

      Delete
  13. Hey, I've nominated you for the Liebster Award - more info on what to do on my blog post here:
    http://destination22.blogspot.com/2015/01/the-liebster-award.html

    xChelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I have previously done the award before in a different post but thank you! X

      Delete
  14. Oh these look lovely I think I am going to try those out :)

    S. xx

    http://myfabulousworld271214.blogspot.co.at/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig