Monday, 2 February 2015

2 Winter Outfits

Where I live in the UK it seems to be getting colder and colder as each day goes by at the moment! Therefore, I thought, it was only necessary to show you 2 of my go-to Winter outfits that keep me warm. I do usually like to wear thick layers to wrap up warm but do want to look slightly fashionable at the same time, if I can! 

This first outfit is certainly one with bulky layers to keep very warm. For this outfit I wore a grey knitted jumper, a faux shearling denim jacket, red tartan scarf, disco pant leggings and warm shoes.






Denim Jacket - Topshop (Similar HERE)
Grey Jumper - Primark
Disco Pant Leggings - Glamorous (No Longer Available)
Shoes - New Look
Scarf - Primark

Now the wellies in this second outfit are of course not obligatory but I was on a very muddy canal path. Normally I would wear my Topshop lace up ankle boots with this outfit (similar HERE), which I've actually owned for 2 years and are still going very strong. I am absolutely in love with New Look's skirts at the moment and have been wearing them non-stop with Primark fleece lined tights.







Hat - F&F (Grey Still Available HERE)
Shearling Jacket - ONLY (Can't find online!)
Black Fluffy Jumper - Boohoo (Similar HERE, however mine is cropped)
Skirt - New Look
Fleece Lined Tights - Primark
Wellington Boots (in case you're wondering) - Town & Country



Thank you to my fantastic friend Beth for taking the pictures.
Check out her blog HERE.

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

28 comments

  1. I absolutely love the first outfit! I also have serious hair envy going on over here!

    www.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Ahaha, I have too much hair!

      Delete
  2. I love those boots from New look! & i agree, you hair is so beautiful! I'd love to hair as long and lovely as yours! Gorgeous photographs. xxx

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them for my birthday back in October and have been obsessed with them ever since! Aww thank you so much! :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Two very lovely outfits! Love the scarf in outfit one :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) the scarf was only something like £7!

      Delete
  4. Such cute outfits <3 I really like the hat and jacket in outfit #2 and the tartan scarf in outfit #1 perfect for winter and I've always wanted a shearling jacket as they look so cosy and stylish xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love my shearling jacket so much, it was a random impulse buy one day on holiday and I'm SOO glad I bought it! Xxx

      Delete
  5. How have I not noticed how gorgeous your hair is before?! I have been dying for one of those black hats for ages now, but none fit my head right haha.

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you!! I love those types of hat so much, I actually borrowed this one from beth but it was a bit big!

      Delete
  6. love your red scarf and hat :)

    I'm running a giveaway (lorac pro pallet+ the wet brush), if you're interested, check this link:
    little taste of heaven

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are super pretty!

    I am following you on gfc, would you like to follow me back so we can stay in touch?

    http://mypetitecorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your outfits...
    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such beautiful outfits, love them both! :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have such gorgeous and healthy hair and I swear you have the prettiest eyes! Love both outfit, you made keeping warm look so sweet and lovely!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw wow thank you so much!!!! Such a lovely comment :)

      Delete
  11. your scarf and boots in outfit one are gorgeous xx
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your outfits, Ellie! You look gorgeous!!
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love both of these outfits! You're absolutely gorgeous! Anything with plaid on it, is amazing! Great blog post El, x!

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love those boots and both those jackets, we'll soon be entering into autumn and winter here in Australia, which I'm glad for because I love autumn and winter fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love autumn and winter fashion too, so a bit gutted we're about to enter spring and summer here in the UK!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig