Thursday 12 February 2015

Pipdig - My Blogger Template - Before & After

If you've been reading elwillmer.blogspot.co.uk for a little while you will notice a big big difference in my blog, and that massive difference is the new look! I have been wanting to change the way my blog looked to something more sleek and professional for a long time and I finally did with the help of Pipdig, and I thought I'd tell you a bit about my experience getting the template and installing it.

I really felt I'd outgrown the look of my blog and needed to change it so after seeing so many other blogs that had been designed by pipdig I visited their website. The company have many different templates already premade, for blogger and wordpress, so I went for a premade template. In the end I went for "Aruba Nights" as I thought it looked so sleek and there's nothing about it I could get bored of, so after deciding I bought it! Well not straight away, I actually waited until I hit 100 followers on bloglovin' which I did on the 8th of February 2015! 

Now to cut a long story short I decided to install the template myself but you can get someone to do it for you, and it was so simple with extremely easy instructions. However, I did come to one obstacle, as I am no IT technician so I decided to email the company and I got a reply incredibly quickly and then when getting help with issue it couldn't have gone better or been any easier.

Overall, I am SO impressed with Pipdig and if I ever wanted a different template I'd be sure to go to them!


BEFORE

Website:


Mobile:


 AFTER

Website:


Mobile:


I'm absolutely loving the new look of my blog and I hope you love it too!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig