Thursday 25 June 2015

Urban Decay Naked 1 Palette Tutorial


A pretty easy eyeshadow tutorial for you today only using Urban Decay's Naked 1 palette, liquid liner and mascara! 

Out of the naked palette you'll also only have to use 3 shades!

So lets get started:

First you want to pack Half Baked all over the lid until you have your desired goldiness (did I just make up a word...I think so...©...)




Then with Dark Horse we're going to create a very angled winged out eyeshadow look, I used my foundation brush and some blending at the end to get my angle to my desired effect but you could use tape and then blending (to soften the line) like all the beauty gurus do!






Cheer up grumpy...



Then I applied the shadow in the shade Virgin to my brow bone and then my inner corner to brighten up my eyes.





The final steps are just to add some winged liner (if you would like to) and then some mascara. You could always use falsies but I didn't want to distract from the eyeshadow look!









I hope you enjoyed this goldiness (that'll probably be the last time I use that word...well at least until my next gold eyeshadow look!) eyeshadow look, I definitely think with and without the eyeliner it makes my blue eyes pop!

I also didn't realise how much you could see my freckles until I enlarged the images, thanks sun, can't actually work out if I'm okay with them or not.

Love El
xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig