Sunday, 20 July 2014

Eye Makeup For The Day

Today I did something different with my eye makeup, now when I say that it just means I put effort into it! I usually just slap on some mascara and I'm off, but for some reason I did more than that. So I have kept it simple as it is day time and I'm just seeing family, but I'm blogging about it just because I quite like how it turned out. 

Now I did use liquid liner to create a wing, I don't actually know if this suits me or not but I did it anyway! After this year of college, I did a makeup course (still haven't got my results so don't know if I'm a "makeup artist" type person yet) but this course TOTALLY put me off makeup as it really wasn't a good year. I suppose, however, as I randomly decided to do this makeup I'm now getting back into it. 

As I said this is a subtle look. It has a small amount of beautiful glitter in it, unfortunately I do not feel the pictures have done it justice but you can get the general gist of it.

The products I used are below the eye pictures, hope you enjoyed this post.
Love El
xxx
p.s. elwillmer.blogspot.com just hit 1000 views! I'm finding this insane, THANK YOU!



Without Flash.
With Flash.
Marks and Spencer Black Liquid Eyeliner.
Benefit "They're Real!" Mascara
I used the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay to create this look.
I used the colours "Bootycall", "Chopper" and "Tease", I used these as an ombre effect, "Bootycall" in the inner half, "Chopper" in the outer half and "Tease" in the crease and very outer corner.
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I love this look! xx

    http://ImperfectBeauty-ox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eyes look great, your eyebrows are lovely though! I'd love if you could share your routine? Nice post El, love your blog!

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'd love to do a eyebrow routine post, but there is no effort put into them what so ever! Maybe once a month I'll pluck the hairs that are stray but thats it! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. It looks really good! I'm jealous of how great your eye liner looks too, I can never seem to get the hang of it!

    http://keighly.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! I am a perfectionist and will continue to correct the "worst" wing until it looks like the "best" one!

      Delete
  4. Your eyeliner is so amazing:))
    I would love to see you on my blog.
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, takes me a while to get both eyes the same when I do it! Xx

      Delete
  5. Ahh, I love chopper aswell. I remember a couple of years ago, it's all I would wear on my eyes.
    Lovely post! You did a great job with your eyes!

    xx Ana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous colour! They're so pigmented think I may have to think about purchasing the other 2 palettes :) Thank you! Xx

      Delete
  6. I love neutral eyes :) They're so easy to do and you can make them normal or smokey. I also LOVE Benefit's They're Real Mascara :D

    Arianne | http://ariannecruz07.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes and they look good whatever you do! And you can easily transition from day to night :) it is an amazing mascara just not an amazing price!

      Delete
  7. such a good post :) Lovely blog !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how natural this looks, and the pinky undertones look amazing as well!

    Yet Another Makeup Blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted something natural and made this up! I love these pinky colours from the Naked 2, think I might need the Naked 3 at some point!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig