Sunday, 13 July 2014

Coughton Court

As it was such a beautiful day today my family and I decided to take an afternoon trip out. We are all members of the National Trust (yes I'm 18, yes I'm a member of the National Trust, but don't laugh, as well as being beautiful places they also do great cake! So that makes the membership okay, right?) so as we're members of the National Trust we went to a fairly close property, Coughton Court. 

I didn't get anywhere near as many photos as I wanted and they were all taken on my phone I'm afraid, BUT I still wanted to share the pictures with you! There is more to Coughton than just the areas in the pictures put as I said it was only an afternoon out! Even so I still wanted to share these photos with you and as you can see it is a magnificent place!

Love El
xxx

Coughton Court House.

Stained glass windows.

View from the roof.

Another view from the roof.
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. That's so beautiful! I love your blog, we have so much in common! Also gave you a follow on bloglovin'! Will definitely keep in touch!

    Also, just curious, what's the National trust?

    Ana xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll have to check out your blog!

      The National Trust is basically an organisation that has taken historical gardens and houses into it's care, they have many volunteers at each site that look after gardens and houses, the volunteers will also tell visitors about the rooms of the house and any historical information. After the trust thinks the property is okay and ready they open them to the public who are either members or the general public who buy tickets, but some are free :) They have places in England, Wales and Northern Ireland

      That is probably an awful description and wikipedia probably says it better, but that's the general jist of what they do! Xx

      Delete
    2. Ahh, that's so awesome that you're part of that! :)

      Delete
    3. They do have some amazing places I've been to!

      Delete
  2. Aw, that's such a beautiful place! I doubt we have anything like that here in California, shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah maybe not, but I bet there are other amazing places in California!

      Delete
  3. What a wonderful photos!

    http://labloguerapelirroja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures!
    Keep in touch xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post and the pictures!
    Really cool design and so glad i found your blog

    If you have time would you be able to check out my blog?
    www.lorneee.blogspot.co.uk
    Im really interested to see what other people think about it!
    Thanks so much,
    Love L xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely take a look at you blog now :) xx

      Delete
  6. It looks like you had a lovely time and the place looks magnificent x
    www.lemontierres.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it is a beautiful place x

      Delete
  7. What a breathtakingly beautiful place!

    Lots of Love,
    Ana
    x

    anasofiachic.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it! It is beautiful with an amazing view x

      Delete
  8. WOW amazing pictures..... looks lovely


    doing a giveaway on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is an amazing place! I will check out you giveaway, and will probably enter!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig