Wednesday, 16 July 2014

A Beautiful Evening

So this is a very impromptu blog BUT I had to share these photos with you all! 

I was outside and I went round the corner of my house to see a stunning sunset cloud combination thing (you'll soon see what I'm on about) and thought I must get an Instagram  picture, so 21st century, so I got my Instagram picture HERE, little self promotion there sorry, but if you're interested, do tell me in the comments if you've followed me and I'd love to follow back! But as I was sat looking through the 4 I took, and thought why not share them with bloggers. So here are the pictures, enjoy (and aren't they amazing!)

Love El
xxx




SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Beautiful! Love your blog!
    Always stop by to see if there are any new posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so beautiful! Thank you! Xx

      Delete
  2. Hey, I saw the same thing last night!
    Love the photos as well!
    Definitely following!
    L xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was stunning! I love a good sunset, they're made to be photographed! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely pictures. I love sunsets & thanks for sharing such an amazing post. Would
    you like to follow each other on GFC, Bloglovin & Google+? Lemme know!
    & keep in touch!


    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sunsets are so amazing. Yes certainly I will follow you on those now! X

      Delete
  4. Wow, those photos are amazing! you are amazing at photography, love this blog! keep up the great work hun

    http://jennoshealth.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! I do love photography so that means a lot!

      Delete
  5. Great photos! Yes, I would love to follow each other! I just followed you on GFC and Bloglovin! Would you please follow me back? :)

    Michaella from http://quitealooker.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will certainly follow you back on both :)

      Delete
  6. Lovely look and love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, These are some amazing photos! Keep up the good work! This is such a cute blog by the way! :)
    Jean Xx
    ( I have a tip, go into settings on your blogger dashboard and click into the comments section and then turn off word verification. I just makes it easier for people to comment.)
    http://thejeansspace.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! Ah okay, I will definitely look into that and have a think about it! Xx

      Delete
  8. These are such lovely photos! :)
    xx
    katedruryy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig