Thursday 3 September 2015

Jerome Russell Bblonde Platinum Toner




If you have blonde hair, that is done at the hairdressers, you will understand how important it is to keep away the yellow brassy tones. SO when I was contacted to try out this Bblonde Platinum Toner I jumped at the chance.

Keeping away yellow tones really is important to me as I get my hair highlighted, although I am pretty lucky as my hair gets highlighted an icy colour and pretty much stays that way!

To get maximum results from this product it is recommended you wash your hair with a clarifying shampoo, don't condition and apply this product all over your hair for a maximum of 30 mins applying heat with your hairdryer and also having you hair under a hood, dry hair could take to the toner in 10-15 minutes! When trying out this product I was in the bath and therefore didn't try out the heat part because..well...water and electricity?! I don't think so!

I did them remove all of the toner and add a teeny bit of conditioner, just to give my hair a little tlc, don't know if you are meant to add conditioner afterwards but I wanted to. When I then straightened my hair I couldn't get over how incredibly soft it was, honestly it was/still is gorgeous, AND it had lifted the colour of my hair! My hair now really does look more "platinum", the icy highlights in my hair are even more icier and my own hair colour at my roots and that runs through my hair also looks lighter! It is amazing.

Overall, I seriously think I'm going to have to run out and stock up on this product because at £4.49 I genuinely love this stuff, and I can be very picky about hair things that isn't shampoo or conditioner, so trust me, this stuff works! It also can last up to 8 washes, has no ammonia and no peroxide, I wish this was permanent but alas it is unfortunately non-permanent and that, I would say is the only downside, but I'll see how long I feel it lasts!

P.s. Jerome Russell Bblonde Hair do recommend you do a strand test to ensure their is no irritation when using this!


BEFORE




After







Grab yourself a box HERE, HERE or HERE!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig