Thursday, 30 July 2015

My Mascara Routine


I did a mascara routine not that long ago (well October last year) but I know do my mascara slightly differently and wanted to let you all in on how I do it now!

I do actually use the same products barring one. I still use Maybelline's The Rocket mascara and Jordana's Best Lash Extreme Mascara with Primark's mascara but I just don't make my lashes so "clumpy".



First up I curl my lashes, and how amazing are these curlers considering they are £1 from Primark!!!


First I put on my layer of Maybelline's The Rocket Waterproof mascara on my top lashes. In case you didn't know here's a tip: if you have really straight lashes like me then curl them and add a waterproof mascara, it may be annoying to get off but it holds the curl ALL DAY!


Then I apply a little of Jordana's mascara on my bottom lashes, as I feel I just look bizarre without mascara on my bottom lashes!



AND THIS IS MY FINAL LOOK!



What are your favourite mascaras?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You look gorgeous and your lashes are so long! I really need to buy that eyelash curler from Primark! - such a bargain! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes get it, I love it and it's so cheap!! X

      Delete
  2. Wow !
    Xoxo

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great! I'll definitely use these mascaras as an alternative to my usual Benefit Roller Lash Mascara if I'm not too keen on splurging on it one month! x

    http://whiteshirtchic.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! I personally think that The Rocket mascara in waterproof is better than roller lash :) x

      Delete
  4. Wait, wait before I go ahead and comment on your lashes can I just say that your eyebrows are everything <3 <3 <3 Anyways haha your lashes are so lush! With or without the mascara~
    xxx
    She Will Be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! This is probably my favourite comment I've ever had :') xxx

      Delete
  5. this post has reminded me how much I used to love the rocket mascara, think a repurchase is necessary! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it so much! I think you shoul definitely repurchase it :) x

      Delete
  6. Naturally I just love this post, and I need to invest in that Maybelline mascara for sure!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig