Monday, 20 April 2015

West Midlands Safari Park - Spring 2015

On Wednesday the 15th of April I went to the West Midlands Safari Park and it could not have been more perfect! Reaching temperature's of 20ยบ+ and seeing every animal possible it was a fantastic day.

Now there are an awful lot of pictures so I'll keep this short and sweet, but I had an amazing day at the West Midlands Safari Park with my cousin and her boyfriend. And a tip to you all who intend on going around a safari if you can do more then one trip around in your car then be sure to make your last trip at last entry! Its when all the animals are out, it's a bit cooler and they're about to get fed.

My favourite had to be the elephants, I have always loved elephants but the fact they have a baby is too cute! This gorgeous baby elephant, named Sutton, is a fitting tribute to the inspirational Stephen Sutton after losing his battle with cancer in May 2014.


LAND OF THE LIVING DINOSAURS




AFRICAN VILLAGE










LORIKEET LANDING

PENGUINS


THE SAFARI



















West Midlands Safari Park really is a fantastic day out!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I love visiting the safari park! All of the animals are so cute, I especially the elephants! Great pictures & post! x x x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The elephants were my favourite for sure! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. Omg! Sooo freaking adorable!! The elephants are beautiful & the meercats are so cute :)

    ─ Angela, The Sunday Chapter xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The meerkats really were adorable! I love them :) xx

      Delete
  3. Ohh how lovely! I have a safari near me and I swear its the best place ever. I spent far too long looking at the meerkats though!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Safari's are so much fun! I love them :) Meerkats are so great to watch aren't they!!

      Delete
  4. Sounds like such an awesome day! Great pictures :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great day! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  5. Lovely pictures of such gorgeous and unique animals! I love the elements too :) Looks like you had a good time! Great post!
    xo Kiki
    https://colormekiki.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It was a great day :) x

      Delete
  6. the elephants are so beautiful

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig