Monday 20 April 2015

West Midlands Safari Park - Spring 2015

On Wednesday the 15th of April I went to the West Midlands Safari Park and it could not have been more perfect! Reaching temperature's of 20ยบ+ and seeing every animal possible it was a fantastic day.

Now there are an awful lot of pictures so I'll keep this short and sweet, but I had an amazing day at the West Midlands Safari Park with my cousin and her boyfriend. And a tip to you all who intend on going around a safari if you can do more then one trip around in your car then be sure to make your last trip at last entry! Its when all the animals are out, it's a bit cooler and they're about to get fed.

My favourite had to be the elephants, I have always loved elephants but the fact they have a baby is too cute! This gorgeous baby elephant, named Sutton, is a fitting tribute to the inspirational Stephen Sutton after losing his battle with cancer in May 2014.


LAND OF THE LIVING DINOSAURS




AFRICAN VILLAGE










LORIKEET LANDING

PENGUINS


THE SAFARI



















West Midlands Safari Park really is a fantastic day out!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig