Monday, 27 April 2015

Silver Coins // Jewellery

After doing my last jewellery blog post I realised just how much jewellery I owned and thought I'd better start making more posts!

Today includes a style of necklace that is and has been everywhere recently and I definitely had to jump onto the trend, expect this was actually one of my Christmas presents. And this necklace I'm talking about is a "coin" necklace from Shop Seasouth. As this necklace is quite bold I decided to keep everything else simple other than some simple silver earrings, the diamond ones are from a small shop in Bourton-on-the-Water, and the others are from when I got my ears pierced. 

I love this necklace as I feel it can really compliment the neckline of some tops perfectly and is such a fantastic statement piece! And then the diamond earrings are so simple I love them too, especially for everyday wear.





Hope you enjoyed this jewellery blog post! 
There are plenty more to come.

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Wow what gorgeous jewellery! That coin necklace looks amazing on you :)

    VioletDaffodils
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the earrings they're beautiful :) I haven't owned a coin necklace but they're definitely a great statement piece, it looks very vintage x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love these earrings too! Such a simple and wearable piece :) x

      Delete
  3. I love that necklace, its so pretty

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace it's so pretty !
    Xoxo

    http://atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. It's a perfect statement necklace! X

      Delete
  6. Amazing I love necklace. Looks adorable !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The necklace is such a statement piece and is just beautiful! I love all your earrings too! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love your necklace! I have to admit, it looks a bit much but it acually looks really good when you wear it!

    Artika
    http://whuddupartix.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I love your accessories!

    Your blog is lovely.

    cheers´

    www.rastaman.es

    ReplyDelete
  10. That necklace is amazing!! I love a good piece of statement jewellery xx

    www.bellaraeblabber.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Woah that necklace is beautiful! I love it :)

    Sarah | More Than Adored

    ReplyDelete
  12. you look so beautiful
    i follow you, good blog , and pictures
    my blog is a window on jewelry world,
    if you want i'm waiting for you ;))
    ciao elena
    www.tuttepazzeperibijoux.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig