Thursday 23 April 2015

Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette Tutorial 2

A more pink themed Urban Decay Naked 3 tutorial today!

I am in love with this look, it is very smoky with a gorgeous pop of pink on the eyelid. This tutorial only uses 4 shades out of the Naked 3 palette and is so so simple and easy to re-create if you like this look!

The key to this eyeshadow look is a lot of blending to make everything very seamless.


The Steps:

  1. First of all I used Dust and Buzz all over the lid, and this creates the pop of pink. I built them up so the colour payoff was very strong.
  2. Next I used Nooner through the crease to deepen up the look.
  3. Finally, using Darkside on the outer V to create that extra smokiness and depth.
  4. BLEND!

And that really is it, I told you it was an easy look to create!!











Would you re-create this eyeshadow look?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig