Thursday 9 April 2015

Jewellery ft. Buckley London

The jewellery category of my blog is SERIOUSLY LACKING in content, like seriously! El pull your act together.... Therefore when the fantastic team from Buckley London sent me some jewellery pieces I thought I best get updating!

The Buckley London collection of bracelets include many many styles all designed in the UK, and are all made from the highest quality materials (this very obvious, the pieces feel so well made and certainly are the highest of quality.)

I personally was very kindly gifted the "Sparkle Mesh Bracelets" and they are gorgeous. I am all for mixing metals, I know some people really don't like to mix metals but I do, so this set is perfect for me. My absolute favourite has to be the rose gold mesh bracelet. Just like most other people out there I love rose gold so for today's jewellery I decided to use the rose gold throughout my other pieces. 

After deciding I wanted to pick out the rose gold from my bracelets I paired them with 2 items, both from Juicy Couture. I went for my gorgeous studded pyramid earrings and arrow ring, both pieces are the exact same rose gold as the beautiful Buckley London bracelet. I also love the charms on the bracelets, but again the rose gold one is my absolute favourite!












P.s. I have recently bought quite a few jewellery pieces so there's going to have to be another of these blog posts SOON! Plus I own too much jewellery anyway, therefore I have no excuse!!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig