Monday 6 April 2015

Nails of the Week

Look what I have here, a new "Nails of the Week"!

This time I tried out some fake nails by Elegant Touch, I have tried their fake nails before and loved them and these were no exception. Now it is supposed to be spring here in the UK but as I write this it is absolutely tipping it down with rain, so today we have some navy nails with a twist.

I am all for spicing up your nails and not just having them all be one colour and all the same, so when I saw these accent nails I thought I'd better try them out.

These nails are Elegant Touch's In The Navy Nails and I picked them up from Superdrug for £3.55. These nails actually come with little sticky things to use instead of nail glue, but I always go for Boot's own nail glue as this works incredibly well for me!

These nails are so gorgeous and shiny, plus I love the studded accent nail!





I love these nails, they are such a gorgeous shiny navy colour.

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig