Thursday, 26 February 2015

Banana Berry Smoothie

I feel like I haven't done any sort of recipe blog post in so long and its not good enough, therefore when trying out this recipe from Lucy Mecklenburgh's book I thought I'd blog it!

I'm actually not the biggest smoothie or juice fan, although I'm trying to be because they're good for you, so when seeing this recipe in Lucy's book I thought why not give it ago. And I actually really really enjoyed it! It is also so incredibly easy.

The Ingredients:

1 Banana
1 Cup of Water
1 Teaspoon of Honey
1 Cup of Mixed Fruits

The one and only step:

Just blend everything together, I added the banana bit by it so I could see if I actually wanted it all. And then put in a glass and ENJOY!

I actually used a Ikea vase as my glass as it looks so nice!





Ikea Milk Bottle Vase - £1 - HERE
Kilner Plastic Straws - Random Kitchen Ware Shop

This smoothie was so delicious and filling!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. This looks lovely! I really love the colour of this smoothie - might try it out! x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was so good I loved it! Definitely try it :) x

      Delete
  2. Super simple recipe and looks delish !

    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Hayley x

    http://thelifestylemenu.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks yum! you should totally do more food posts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Thanks, felt so weird not doing any for so so long!

      Delete
  4. Ohh the looks so so good. Think I may have to make a midnight smoothie now!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks so yummy, I love smoothies

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it out if you love smoothies!

      Delete
  6. That looks so good! I love how simple the recipe is. When a smoothie recipe has too many ingredients, my brain just says, "not worth it," haha!
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree! I'm all for quick and simple recipes otherwise I won't bother! Xx

      Delete
  7. This looks delicious and its so quick to make too! I love making juices and smoothies in my nutribullet <3 Will definitely try this x

    www.krystelcouture.com | OnePiece Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so quick and easy! Do its so tasty :) x

      Delete
  8. Oh, I love it. And it sounds so delicious!
    xx
    N.Z.

    http://limitedweekend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks sooo good! I actually make this for breakfast sometimes, one of my favourite smoothies! :) x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig