Monday, 9 February 2015

Lush - Happy Daze

Today I have a post all about Lush, but no it is not valentine's themed like all the other Lush posts I'm seeing at the moment, I actually haven't been to see the valentine's collection yet!

This post is all about the gift set "Happy Daze", my fantastic friend Beth gave me this set, and I love it! 

In this set there's 2 of my all time Lush favourites and 2 products I've always wanted to try. My 2 favourites are The Comforter and Brightside bubble bars. Both bubble bars have such a gorgeous and unique scent, The Comforter, to me smells just like Ribena and Brightside is a lovely citrus smell! The 2 products I have always wanted to try are Granny Takes A Dip and Fizzbanger, and these again smell so so good!! I can not wait to try them. Granny Takes A Dip is not a very strong scent but what you will be smelling with this is ginger, lemon and black pepper. Then with Fizzbanger, which really does smell gorgeous the scent is created from petitgrain which reduces anxiety (which I am all about!), cinnamon leaf and ylang ylang, and these scents mixed together are supposed to create a smell of apple pie! This particular bath bomb also includes popping candy.

I cannot wait to use all of these products and I'm sure I'll be repurchasing them all!!




What is your favourite Lush product?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

24 comments

  1. The comforter is one of my favourite Lush bubble bars! It smells incredible!

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does doesnt it and is such a gorgeous colour!

      Delete
  2. Wow this looks like such a great lush box! I would love to try out these products. Makes me want to have some spa-me time right now. Too bad I am still stuck at work!

    Rae | love from berlin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fantastic gift set! So happy my friend bought it for me because I love it :) Ahh that's such a shame, make sure to treat yourself soon!

      Delete
  3. I really need to start buying more lush products as this box just sounds amazing! I love the sound of the bath bombs and I think the Fizzbanger sounds amazing! x

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just bought more from Lush, I need to stop I've got so much! They do sound good don't they :) x

      Delete
  4. They all sound good, especially the Comforter one :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love The Comforter it just smells like Ribena and berries!

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of these but it's such a great selection! I really want to try Granny Takes A Dip. I got a gift box for my friend with that in it and it smelled so amazing!

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bubble bars from this set are my favourites and I can't wait to try out the bath bombs! Lush gift sets make sure good presents :)

      Delete
  6. Aww I have one favourite and that's the Comforter bubble bar <3 I never really pick up the pre-packed boxes but do receive them at Christmas. The wrapping is always pretty and I like to keep then boxes to store my other LUSH stuff in :) p.s also loving the new layout xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Comforter is a fantastic product! No neither to do I so it was such a lovely change to receive this one! The wrapping gorgeous and that's a good idea actually! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  7. I’ve just found your blog and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    I like your posts and photos! Really amazing!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. These look so pretty! I wish I had a bath to use them myself! great post girl!

    GeorgiaJade - Beauty, Fashion and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Lush products they are fantastic! Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. Love this! Those goodies look amazing. Great post, I really enjoyed it! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! They are amazing aren't they :) xx

      Delete
  10. so nice!!!!

    http://fashionwalkinbrussels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig