Monday, 29 December 2014

Christmas Day 2014: Hair and Makeup

Before we fully get into this blog post I just want to say I hope you all had an absolutely incredible Christmas and ate all you could!

I wanted to show the makeup I wore because even though it's not anything overly special I really like how it turned out. I won't be showing the products or steps as I'm thinking about doing a blog post in more detail about this look!

I wanted to add a bit of colour into my eyeshadow therefore I created this subtle purple eye look with false lashes teamed with nude lips. Then for my hair I kept it sleek and straight, I washed it then blow dried and straightened it which I found made my hair extremely soft and volumised! The false lashes I ended up choosing were the Primark "Natural" lashes, previously shown HERE.

After all that description I'm sure you'd like to see the look so here it is:













Fluffy Jumper - BooHoo (This particular jumper is no longer available)
Ho Ho Cushion - Asda

Again, I hope you all had an amazing Christmas! Also its only 3 days till 2015!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. i'm so in love with your makeup (especially them lashes)! girl you are gorgeous! x

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love adding colour into my eyeshadow at the moment! Thank you!!! Xxx

      Delete
  2. You look so beautiful! This look is so stunning and those lashes really are incredible! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) they are amazing and I still get over the fact they're just £1! Xx

      Delete
  3. Your hairs gorgeous!! Love the colour and your make-up :) I never wear false eyelashes but should start doing so, they look fab! Hope you had a lovely Christmas x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) try out the Primark ones because they're so good but at the same time are so cheap! I did thank you, I hope you had an amazing Christmas :) x

      Delete
    2. I will have a look the next time I am in Primark :) I have bought lashes from other beauty stores but wouldn't pay lots of money for them, normally I can re-use them a couple of times :) Happy New Year x

      Delete
    3. You can re-use the Primark ones too they really are great! Happy new year! X

      Delete
  4. Nice blog! Can we follow each other? You will Write me on my blog or ou will follow me (instagram, fb page, blogvin too) and i follow you:)

    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz I instagram I facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks really nice I love primark lashes to their so good
    www.misslaure Morgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty girl and love the make up!

    xx
    vanityflows.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look stunning !

    Wishing you a very very lovely new year.

    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) and you, have a fantastic new year!

      Delete
  8. Your hair and cheekbones are amazing! And is that el for ellie? :)
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much :) El is short for Ellie which was short for Eleanor! Xx

      Delete
  9. you're so stunning! definitely trying out this look! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! Do try it out, I love using purple eyeshadows :) xx

      Delete
  10. This look is fab! Love the eyelashes and the cushion is so cute!
    Sam xx
    knockoutcouture.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the Asda cushion it's amazing! xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig