Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Bourton-on-the-Water - Christmas 2014

First of all I want to say I know a blog post was supposed to go up Monday but yesterday was the only day I could take these photos! So I decided to postpone this post.

There's a lot of pictures in today's post so I won't do too much writing, but yesterday, with my mum, best friend Jess and her mum, we all went to Bourton-on-the-Water. It's a tradition for me to go in December to see the lights but with Jess we only ever go in the Summer so from this year on that has to change! Bourton is the one place that makes me feel so Christmassy without fail, although the drive home belting out Michael Bublé Christmas probably helped. Bourton is beautiful, has a Christmas tree in the water every year and I hope that you find it as gorgeous as I do! 
(There's also some amusing pictures of Jess in here.)

























I hope you all have an incredible Christmas and I'll see you soon!!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This looks beautiful! So so Christmassy, especially the tree. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite places to be!! So pretty every time of year :) x

      Delete
  2. I love that Christmas tree so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, those photos look superb! the Christmas tree is so big and beautiful, I love it! Happy Christmas El x

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it is isn't it! Merry Christmas Jenny :) x

      Delete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! I love the decorations too. I hope you have a lovely christmas! x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I hope you have a fantastic Christmas x

      Delete
  5. Gorgeous photos, looks like the inside of a Christmas catalogue!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) it is such a perfect village!

      Delete
  6. beautiful photos x
    Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays !
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. That looks like so much fun, I love the pictures

    check out todays blogmas
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig