Monday 6 October 2014

Nutella Hot Chocolate

I do already have a hot chocolate recipe on my blog but hot chocolate is amazing and so I thought another wouldn't hurt. This one is a little different to my last but still very yummy! Now if you don't like Nutella or hazelnut then this drink is not for you.

I hadn't seen this hot chocolate until the other night when someone posted it on twitter and then I thought I definitely need to make it AND blog it. I found my recipe on wikihow and the steps are very simple.

The ingredients you'll need:

  • Nutella
  • 1 cup of Milk (240ml)
  • Whipped cream and marshmallows (or whatever you use to finish your hot chocolate)
Warning:
Make sure the milk NEVER reaches the boil as this will totally ruin the milk and you'll have to start all over again.

First:

Put your saucepan over a very low heat and pour in a 1/4 of the cup of milk (60ml). Then add in 2 tablespoons of Nutella (I used 1.5 tablespoons as I didn't want it to be too sickly! And I found this to be the perfect amount of Nutella). With the heat at medium-low whisk together your milk and Nutella.

Second:

Slowly pour in the rest of your milk to your saucepan and stir until totally heated through, but, again, make sure the milk NEVER reaches the boil! This is very important!

Third:

Turn off the heat and carefully pour the Nutella drink into your mug of choice.

Fourth:

Add on the toppings to decorate and you're DONE to enjoy!









 

I absolutely loved this hot chocolate recipe and I will 100% be making this again! Especially for cold Winter days!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig