Thursday 16 October 2014

Holiday Makeup Bag AND Rabbits

Now from the title of this post you may be thinking "makeup and rabbits? El's really lost it!" BUT if you read to the very end of this post you will understand I promise! I haven't totally lost it!

You're probably thinking also that this post is a little late considering I blogged about my Cornwall holiday 2 weeks ago BUT I've actually been away this past week in Cornwall again! So from this time in Cornwall I thought I would blog about what is in my holiday makeup bag. I did want to take beautiful pictures where the sun has been shining, but as we didn't have much sun that wasn't going to happen!

In my holiday makeup bag (Cath Kidston) I make sure I take my staple makeup pieces so I don't panic in the mornings and think "WHAT HAVE I BROUGHT WITH ME?!?" Even though there is a fair few products here I pick and choose out of the selection as to what I need that day. Or sometimes if I'm having a bad face day I will use all these products.



Maybelline - Baby Lips in Hydrate

Bourjois - Power Perfection Foundation No.52 (Discontinued, but might be on Ebay)
Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush
Natural Collection - Pressed Powder in Cool (Only £1.99 and is AMAZING)
Benefit - Hoola Bronzer
W7 - The Cheek of It! Blush in Pink Champagne (This colour is not on their website)


Smashbox - Lipstick in Pop of Pink (Part of the Pop of Pink set)
Mac - Amplified Lipstick in Imagine This (Part of the Festive Face Kit)
Rimmel - Moisture Extreme Lipstick in 633 Desert Bloom

Primark - Eyelash Curler (£1!!!)
Maybelline - The Rocket Mascara in Waterproof
Topshop - 3D Curve Mascara
Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara in Black

Real Techniques - Expert Face Brush
Barbara Hoffman - (This Brush Was A Gift)
Real Techniques - Blush Brush
No7 - Eyebrow Brush (Part Of A Set)
Mac - 266 Small Angled Brush (Mine Part Of Festive Face Kit - 266 SE)
Mac - 275 Medium Angled Shading Brush (Mine Part Of Festive Face Kit - 275 SE)







Now I would assume you are wondering what these rabbits are doing on this blog post, well whilst I have been away in Cornwall the house I stayed in (Rock Pipit) had so many rabbits each day and it was just fantastic. Now if you know me or have read an old post of mine (My Mini Lop) you will know I just love rabbits so much! So having about 10 in our garden and 10 in the neighbour's gardens was pretty fantastic for me and a sort of substitute whilst my rabbit, Alfie, was in boarding for this holiday!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig