Monday, 27 October 2014

19th Birthday Hair and Makeup

Now you may or may not know but last Thursday (23rd October) was my 19th birthday and therefore I thought I would post what I did with my hair and makeup! Considering my birthday celebrations went from day to night I decided to do something that would fit for both times of day.

My makeup was just all neutral, incorporating pink and gold . Unfortunately the pictures are not showing the warmth and deep rose gold or the crazy, fantastic glitter from my MAC pressed pigment but it is showing the general look! I decided to curl my hair with GHD straighteners as I know, for me, this is as quick as straightening. I went for beachy waves, however at the moment I am using a Primark mini jaw clip to clip up the front sections of my hair. This is just due to the fact that whilst my ear piercings are still healing I'm desperately trying to not get my hair caught! (Showering is difficult I tell you!)

Products used: (From left to right)



Above with flash.



Above without flash.

Taken on phone to try and show warmth. 




Hope you enjoyed this look! 
I'm a bit gutted that you can't see the full amazing impact the eye makeup look made!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

31 comments

  1. Happy Birthday you look amazing what did you use to curl your hair??
    Asia xx
    http://asiajade1996.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I just used GHD straighteners xx

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday your hair is so beautiful, looks so healthy :)

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been working so hard to get it looking healthy again as when I went blonde it was so damaged! I'm thinking of doing a hair care routine soon! Thank you :)

      Delete
  3. Your hair is amazing! I went from blonde to a very dark brown and I'm really regretting it. Getting it back blonde is a nightmare!
    www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah did you!! I went from dark blonde to light blonde and now I'm growing it out so I'll probably end up with ombre!

      Delete
  4. Hope you had a great day! Do you mind me asking what mascara you were using? :) x

    Jordan | Keep Dreaming ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use 3 mascaras :) my last blog post is actually my mascara routine if you want to have a look! I talk about how I do them x

      Delete
  5. I hope you had an amazing birthday! I love your hair, the curls look so beautiful! I really like your makeup too. x x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have an amazing birthday thank you! Aw thank you so so much :) xxx

      Delete
  6. You are so gorgeous! Love the makeup. Hope you had an amazing day :) x

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! Thank you I did :) x

      Delete
  7. You look stunning!!! Great eyes!!
    I would really appreciate if we would follow each other on GFC and BL! If so please let me know in a comment on my blog^^
    xoxo Colli
    my Blog - TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated birthday, you look gorgeous sweetie!
    Would you like to follow each other? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow you back!
    Kisses!

    www.thrill-hunter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful x

    PS: I would like to invite you to my new giveaway on my blog, a chance of winning a personalized customized case for your technology. Thanks xx
    http://bridgeofmemories.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/giveaway-design-your-own-cases-and.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair! Truly stunning.

    Jennifer Jayne xx
    jenniferjayne.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy belated birthday chick. And how stunning do you look?! I'm not jealous at all...!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh you certainly don't need to be jealous! But thank you so so much!

      Delete
  12. love your hair!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC and bloglovin? :)

    www.bezauberndenana.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy belated Birthday! You look gorgeous, love the hair and make up!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great Post! Love your hair style looks amazing on you ��

    www.xorosiejanxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig