Monday 19 October 2015

New Favourite Songs...


Sometimes it's just essential to sit back and listen to your favourite music...In fact it is essential all the time.

So I thought I would share some of my favourites of the time, and as well as the ones on this list you may as well add all Christmas music because YES I am already enjoying Christmas music, occasionally...




This song is brilliant, and I absolutely LOVE the tune in the chorus. Ever since watching Alex Centomo's OOTW: Peru I'm hooked, and no doubt you will be soon too!




Honestly I usually become obsessed with anything Ellie Goulding so this song has been no exception. 
She is incredible!




I initially heard this on my cousin's friend's Zoe Portia's videos (which you definitely have to check out HERE) and just had to continue googling and searching until I found the exact song. Let me tell you I was extremely happy when I finally found it!!

If you haven't listened to any of these songs you must!!
What are your favourite songs at the moment?

Love El
xxx

P.s. Another new discovered favourite song is now Jack Garratt - Breath Life
Found this little gem after writing the rest of the blog post!
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig