Monday, 5 October 2015

L'Oreal Color Riche Lipsticks



While on a trip to Asda I actually decided that I wanted to pick up some makeup, other then food of course. And so once I popped over to the makeup aisle I found these L'Oreal Color Riche lipsticks, I have heard so many good things about this range so I couldn't not pick them up!

I decided I wanted to get ones by Blake Lively...after getting too into Gossip Girl (I've had to take a break just to make sure I don't get too obsessed!!) And then also wanted to pick up a nude.

These lipsticks are incredible quality, very pigmented and are so moisturising.



Eva's Nude




This nude is so amazing, I truly feel it is possible my perfect nude, it isn't too dark and isn't a pale nude that just makes me look washes out. It's a my lips but better shade.

Blake's Delicate Rose




I truly believe this is the perfect Spring/Summer colour and even though I am going into Winter I'm still going to be using it loads!

Blake's Pure Red


 




I had to save this one till last because it is my absolutely favourite!! Hoping I can share Blake's custom red shade because I think it suits my blonde hair and skin tone perfectly.

I could not be more impressed with these lipsticks, I am totally in love!!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. The last one it's such a gorgeous shade.
    Xoxo

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled across your page and you are adorable! These lip colors look FANTASTIC on you! x

    http://lilliemysel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Welcome to my blog! X

      Delete
  3. These lipsticks look nice, even the packaging does too. That last one is a stunning red!

    Anything & Everything | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so nice! The packaging is so lovely too isn't it :) The red is amazing!!

      Delete
  4. the colours are gorgeous and how cute is the packaging!

    www.fashionchampagne.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is adorable, such a good post so glad I found your blog! :)

    justlittleellen.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so nice! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  6. Blake's Red looks gorgeous! I love the look of these lipsticks, I've never tried any from L'Oreal but they all look stunning xx
    Elise @ Peonies in Paris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blake's Pure Red is absolutely gorgeous - I need to own this now! x

    www.pintsizedbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig