Monday, 24 November 2014

Quick & Easy Smoothie Recipe

I haven't posted a recipe for a while so I thought it was about time I did! I actually already have a couple more in mind that are perfect for Winter, but this one has got a bit of a Summery theme. However, I think smoothies make great snacks instead of reaching into the cupboard for something naughty, a smoothie is filling and good for you!

Now you could freeze the yoghurt that you use, but I thought with taking the Frube just out of the fridge it didn't make the drink too cold!

What you'll need for this smoothie:

  • A handful of grapes
  • A handful of strawberries 
  • 1 Frube (I used vanilla) or some yoghurt
There isn't much point in giving specific steps for this recipe as all you need to do is add all of the ingredients and blend! However, one tip for this smoothie is that you may want to remove some of the grape skin or sieve the drink at the end just because I found there was more skin then expected! But that's it for this recipe, it may be easy but the drink was very tasty!!

The blender I have and used is the Breville Active Blender which is fantastic and if you're after a blender but don't want to spend £99 on the NutriBullet I can certainly recommend this one!













It may be Autumn and very cold outside but I feel a smoothie is okay to have any time of year!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

26 comments

  1. I'm obsessed with smoothies! Believe it or not I've never actually tried grapes in a smoothie, this looks so delicious though! I'll have to try it for my next smoothie making session ;) X

    Angela | The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either until I heard about this recipe somewhere! It is really goo definitely try it out :) x

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your recipe, this looks so delicious :) x

    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
  3. yummy , healthy smoothie , I want it now
    please also check out my blog

    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love seeing new smoothie recipes! I just bought myself one of those Nutribullet smoothie/juice makers and love it! Definitely going to give this a try :) xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Chi Chi Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah awesome! I'm looking out for recipes that can be made with a blender as well so any I find I will post! xx

      Delete
  5. That looks like a great combination! something i will definitely try
    It would be super cool if you could check out my blog :)
    xxx
    www.pickledsunflowers.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very delicious, definitely recommend the drink :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Wow, this looks amazing! I'll have to try it out :) x

    http://beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blender! I've always wanted to buy the smaller kind of blender, but I keep forgetting to. Thanks for the recipe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a fantastic blender, totally recommend it, and its not overly expensive too!

      Delete
  8. Great recipe El, I've never actualy tried grape in a smoothie! if you have problems getting it to blend properly you could always add coconut water which tastes great in smoothies!

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't heard about it either but it was so good! Ahh okay thank you! I think it was just the grape skin that needed sieving out, but thats a great tip!

      Delete
  9. I love smoothies so much ! I have one most days although I have never used a frube, I will try that out. Please help me out and check out my blog please follow if you like it xx
    New follower
    http://anotherteenontheweb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Using a frube is easy because its easy to work out how much you need! Thanks! xx

      Delete
  10. looks yummy can't wait to try

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have a go at making it yourself!

      Delete
  11. Thanks for sharing this awesome recipe with us! Looks really yummy! x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely loved this smoothie!
    I nominated you for the Liebster award! (:
    Find out the rules and concept ---> littlemisscato.blogspot.com

    xoxo,
    Cato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is good :) thank you so much! I have previously done the award though, but thank you again! xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig