Thursday, 13 November 2014

Autumn MAC Haul

Now I think it's fair to say I spent too much money in MAC on Autumn themed products. When I see Autumn themed you'll know exactly what I mean when you see the colours! However, with buying too much means you have to blog about it, so that justifies it right?!

A couple of products in this post I have been lusting after for a while but then some others I kind of saw and wanted...which really isn't good in an expensive shop! But I am glad I got these products as I do love them all a lot!! 


Without Flash.

With Flash.

Without Flash.

With Flash.

These eyeshadows are all so pigmented, creamy and also the swatches were difficult to get off my hand so they obviously have fantastic staying power! 
I can't wait to create a look/a couple of looks using these eyeshadows to show you!

Beauty Marked would make a fantastic crease colour, just like Sketch. Beauty Marked has some red glittery undertones which make it that little bit different! Trax is a gorgeous purple lilac colour with a gold undertone, much more gold than in pictures, and this is why it was one of my I saw I wanted products! Then Sketch, I would describe as being a very warm toned brown, a perfect crease colour! And then finally Cranberry, this is just such a beautiful shimmery red, cranberry colour (obviously El its called Cranberry, I'm so good at descriptions...)

Beauty Marked, Trax and Sketch are all velvet finishes and Cranberry is frost.


Without Flash.

With Flash.

I won't say too much about this lipstick as there is already a blog post about it ready and waiting in my blogger drafts. But all I will say is this is such a perfect dark, vampy red, and I love the fact it is a matte lipstick!

I bet you can all see how this is Autumn themed now, and I hope I haven't made you want to spend too much money!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

38 comments

  1. I love the look of cranberry! Great post xx
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so gorgeous! I've had my eye on it for ages :) xx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous eyeshadow shades, especially Cranberry & Trax! I'll definitely check them out at the store :) Thanks for the review!
    Jina
    www.beautyblogmark.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes those two are gorgeous!! Yes do, I love them :)

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous products! The lipstick looks beautiful and I need those eyeshadows! <3 x

    http://www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These products are all so gorgeous, I mah have spent too much but I do love them all! Xx

      Delete
  4. I have heard lots of good things about Sketch, but I really love the Cranberry color! Fall makeup is my favorite as well!!

    XO, Erica

    www.mymistersmrs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah cool I'm glad I picked sketch up then! Fall makeup is the best, I feel like you can go all out and people think it's fun!

      Delete
  5. I love the Cranberry colour and the lipstick! So autumnal! Perfect for fall!

    Alexandra
    Glam O’Clock | Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea definitely! I love them a lot too :)

      Delete
  6. Great haul girl. The lipstick color is awesome. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the lipsticks, so nice

    check me out
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com
    bloglovin.com/theluxedition

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just the one lipstick, but yes I love it!!

      Delete
  8. Great haul, very beautiful colours. I especially love the lipstick! Its definitely a colour perfect for this season.
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The colours at so nice and Autumnul! It is isn't it!

      Delete
  9. I love all of these products, I think I just may have to stop by Mac soon! The cranberry shade is absolutely beautiful! All the colours are so perfect for this time of year! Great blog post, so happy I stumbled upon your blog! Following you on bloglovin'! I'd love it if you could check out my new blog post, thanks so much!

    Becky, x
    http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so perfect for this time of year!! Ah thank you so much!! X

      Delete
  10. The lipstick shade is gorgeous, and I really like trax!

    http://vievelle.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they are both gorgeous! I'd never heard of Trax before, that one was a bit of an impulse buy, but a fantastic one!!!

      Delete
  11. Just loving these shadows! Each shade is perfect for A/W and highly pigmented!! Super excited to see your lipstick review also! The shade is beautiful and definitely something I want! :) <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what I thought, berry and burgundy shades for Autumn are so perfect! The lipstick review will be up
      Monday!

      Delete
  12. I don't even wear make-up but I love the shades of everything, especially the cranberry one! It's really pretty. I love autumn-themed stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just love burgundy and berry colours so much, especially this time of year! I love Autumn themed stuff too :)

      Delete
  13. Fantastic haul. That lipstick shade is gorgeous!

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  14. All of these products are gorgeous! x
    http://heyitshannaah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I may have spent a bit too much but they are aren't they! X

      Delete
  15. These are all so pretty! I need to try some more Mac shades.

    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! MAC has such an incredible range of eyeshadows!

      Delete
  16. I LOVE mac!
    Great post! c: x

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig