Monday 29 September 2014

Mini Beauty Haul

For the last week I have been on holiday in Cornwall, there will be a blog post coming with pictures on Thursday. The post was going to be today but I really can't post 80 photos so need to whittle it down! If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen some snaps already. Therefore, today this is going to be a mini makeup haul from things I bought whilst away. I actually got all these products from a shop that does discounted makeup.



First up is this lipgloss in the shade Absurd. I picked this up because I love the purple tones in the gloss but unfortunately when I got it home I opened it and there is no brush at the end of the applicator! So somehow I'll find a way around it but that also means there is no swatch and even I haven't seen the true colour!

Up next is this dark coloured lipstick, there is actually no branding on here but when Googling it I found it is by Maybelline. This lipstick is their Moisture Extreme Lipstick in 633 Desert Bloom. It looks so nice on the lips and is super moisturising!

 With Flash.


 Without Flash.

I can't ever have enough makeup brushes, saw this one for 99p and had to get it! I have used the brand Royal Cosmetic Connections before and so knew this would be a good brush. Personally, I will be using this as a crease brush as it is the perfect shape and size.

I have never seen this Rimmel Product before but this is their Stir It Up eyeshadow in 700 WASSUP? (loving that name, reminds me of Scary Movie) This eyeshadow is actually a cream one that kind of turns to powder, but I just cannot wait to use it!



 With Flash.


 Without Flash.

And finally, this gorgeous eyeshadow palette! All of the colours are so useable and pigmented plus it was just over £2! I've taken quite a few photos, where you can see how pigmented the colours are.



With Flash.

 Without Flash.

I am obsessed with everything I bought!
Which product is your favourite from this post?

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig