Thursday, 4 September 2014

Dark Berry Lips - Drugstore

Now there aren't very many photos on today's blog post but I wasn't too sure how many ways I could photograph lipstick! And I am sorry about the open mouth, pouty face thing thats going on here!

With the Autumn/Winter weather approaching us now I decided to whack out the dark lips already, and this is my favourite dark berry drugstore lipstick! I also have a favourite high end berry lipstick, but I thought I could save that for another post.

This lipstick is the famous Kate Moss Lipstick in 107. I'm pretty sure everyone has spoken about this lipstick and now I'm joining in! I love the colour of this lipstick but the only downside is it can be drying on your lips as it is a matte lipstick so I would recommend using a lipliner first. But other than that I do really like the matte effect!




Please comment below your favourite drugstore dark lipstick!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. That lipstick looks so pretty! Just started following you!

    Fashionxobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous :) ah thank you very much! I shall just go and follow you!

      Delete
  2. This lipstick is so pretty on you!! Definitely following you :)
    http://3verythingg.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I love this shade it's gorgeous for A/W!! I also love dark lipstick at this time of year and eyeing up some from Nars or Mac :) However Barry M and Rimmel have some incredible shades at a more budget friendly price xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a fantastic colour! I have a mac dark lipstick and I love it :) xx

      Delete
  4. LOVING this lipstick on you ! You look great with it ! :)

    http://letmecrossover.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Think it'll have to be a Autumn/Winter staple for me :) x

      Delete
  5. I'm obsessed with these in the colder months, although I also find them a little drying so have to switch around with other lipsticks which aren't as drying to balance it out a little xx

    http://littlebitofsassy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Autumn/Winter months are my absolute favourite with the fashions, makeup and just it getting closer to Christmas! Yes I have to switch it up too, I have a high end berry lipstick that isn't as drying and I'm thinking of doing a blog post for that! Xx

      Delete
  6. just found your blog and loved your post

    hope you can visit me please http://getreadygetpretty.blogspot.mx/

    followed :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your blog! :)

    I’m following you on Blog Lovin, follow me back :)

    Fleur x

    http://itsmefleur.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. This lipstick looks gorgeous, think its one that I will definitly be picking up very soon as we get into the cooler months, lovely blog by the way :)

    Alice | http://beautyoutlookxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get it :) I love it! I've asked for some dark lipsticks for my birthday, I love dark lips for Autumn/Winter! Thank you :)

      Delete
  9. Oh wow, that color looks absolutely beautiful on you! Perfect for fall! And lovely big, blue eyes haha

    Keep in touch!
    Jen xx
    jenteablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I do love this colour a lot :) xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig