Monday 8 May 2017

My Skincare Saviours

Whether your skin is having a down day or just needs a bit of pick me up, we all have our skincare essentials for those times!
Sometimes your skin just needs a complete detox and you need a product that feels like it is taking out every impurity and bringing you back to those baby skin days, well that product for me is the L'Oreal Pure Clay Detox Mask! I slather this all over my face, it claims to last for 10 applications but I have used it at least 15 times and have just under half the tub left, and let it get to work. Afterwards I can see how much clearer and rejuvenated my skin looks, it is totally worth the small price of £7.99, I definitely want to try out the other two masks from the range.

I have occasionally suffered with eczema and products causing serve dryness, I have tried all sorts of products that claim to help out in those situations but only one product has saved the day and that is Nivea's Rich Moisturising Day Cream. I personally wouldn't use this product for the day time as it is super thick, but it has been an absolute saviour for when I have dry skin and I don't think I could live without it.

My perfect duo for morning skincare has to be Neal's Yard's Rose Facial Wash and the Neal's Yard's Rehydrating Rose Daily Moisturiser. I love knowing that when I apply these products in the morning they are completely natural and my skin just laps it up! Again these are fantastic for skin that can tend to get a bit dry and after use my skin unbelievably soft and is left with a beautiful, natural glow.

Finally, a seriously raved about and loved product to get rid of those pesky spots, yep, it's Sudocrem of course! I have tried TCP, Tea Tree everything, even Mario Badescu Drying Lotion but NOTHING works on my spots quite like Sudocrem does. I can feel it tingling away as soon as I apply and by morning the spot is at least half the size, I swear by this stuff and at only £5.99 for this ridiculously large tub (definitely don't need the 400g size!) you can't go wrong!

I personally know that my bad skin generally steams from eating badly, but sometimes you've just got to treat yourself and slap on some Sudocrem and skincare essentials when those spots decide to arise!

And of course, the final key to healthy skin, water!
Drinking it, washing your face with it, it really is a skincare saviour, and to be perfectly honest occasionally in the morning I won't even use a cleanser and will only use water but my skin seems to appreciate that more than some products!!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig