Thursday 11 May 2017

Favourite Spring Music...

When the warmer weather finally appears (not that it seems to be sticking around in the UK at the moment!) my music taste always seems to change, and favours more upbeat tunes. These are some of my current faves!

This is an older song as it was released in 2014 (still can't accept the fact that it was 3 years ago!), but that doesn't mean it isn't a brilliant song to belt out!

I have loved Pixie since her Mama Do days and therefore I knew I instantly would instantly adore this new song, and it definitely did not disappoint! This is the perfect song to sing out loud in your car and the acoustic version is equally as stunning.

Pretty sure this is one of most people's favourite song at the moment, and there's no denying that it is seriously catchy and therefore had to be mentioned in this post! Even the music video is fantastic!! (Also Anne-Marie's song Alarm is another fave.)

Another song that is for sure so many people's favourite and it's really no surprise that Ed has done it again!

Granted I may only be able to sing along to the chorus and occasional word in the verses but I am still loving this tune.

Because who doesn't want to be reminded that there are also other people with issues in the world, and it isn't just you!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig