Monday 10 April 2017

My Cotswold Guide

If you've read my blog for a little while you'll already know about my massive love for The Cotswolds! There's just something about it that feels like a huge hug.
So today I thought I would share some of the places that I would definitely recommend visiting!

Broadway & Broadway Tower


The vistas from Broadway tower are spectacular you can see unbelievably far even without going up the tower! And the village of Broadway itself is stunning. 

Stanton


Stanton is just one of Cotswolds picture perfect villages, there's just something incredibly calm about Cotswolds villages, horses riding up and down the lanes, and rose covered houses, does anything sound more perfect?! And of course you must visit Stanton's famous pub "The Mount Inn", my second image is taken from the pub garden!

Bourton - on - the - Water


Bourton is always a must see at Christmas, we go every year and has been a tradition pretty much since I was born! Bourton is an extremely popular destination in The Cotwolds, which is really no surprise.

Bibury


William Morris once described Bibury as "the most beautiful village in England" and if that doesn't warrant a visit then I don't know what does!

Batsford Arboretum


I definitely don't have any photographs that do Batsford Arboretum enough justice, I can't explain how stunning it looks! If you can go at only one time of year then make it Autumn, there are just read trees everywhere, or blossom in Spring!

These are just a handful of the places I love.

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig