Thursday 6 August 2015

The Lazy Guide To: A Fruit Smoothie


I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty embarrassed at how long it has been since I posted a recipe on my blog...

I haven't posted since FEBRUARY and I'm kind of disappointed in myself!

I used to post quite a few recipes, and even though this isn't an excuse, I then started a new job which has meant I haven't had time to even bake or cook anything! But that is all about to change!!

So easing me back into the recipe blog post is, as the title suggests, is a lazy smoothie recipe. Yes I'm lazy and I reckon we all like a nice easy smoothie guide, right?!

All I used for this was some frozen frubes, frozen mixed berries and some frozen mango, then blended it with some water and there you have it, the easiest (probably not most healthy) recipe!





I actually ended up having 2 drinks out of this, so the second one was even more lazy!



Let me know if "The Lazy Guide To:" would be a good idea for a blog series, I'm kind of liking the sound to it myself!

Love El
xxx

SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig