Thursday, 26 March 2015

Urban Decay - Naked 3 Palette Tutorial 1

Another makeup tutorial for today's post, and this tutorial is part 1 of 2! I have 2 very different looks to share with you, both created with the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette.

This look, I personally think, defines the eyes beautifully as their is almost a cut crease look about it. I also feel it makes my eyes look much bigger. It is certainly a glamorous look and that's why I wanted to add some liquid liner!

First I applied the shadow "Dust" all over my lid, which was then followed by applying "Factory" through my crease and outer corner. I took the shade "Factory" quite high up so when I applied "Blackheart" you could see the transition. After that I just made sure I blended everything together for a seamless look, and then to open up my eyes I used "Strange" as a inner corner highlight. 

Then to finish off I used some mascara and liner.



















P.s. please ignore my eyebrows, they look so awful in these pictures but I have sorted them out since!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. I've never been intrested in getting the Urban Decay Naked palette but omh, your eyes look so incredible! I might have to get this naked palette now to copy this tutorial :) x x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I've got another tutorial that involves the palette so you can see if you really want it! :) I do love this palette xxx

      Delete
  2. You have amazing eyes.
    So pretty and I love your make up :)

    xoxo from Denmark,
    http://camillajulie.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love doing this kind of look for my everyday look! Your eyebrows look amazing on this! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a gorgeous look! Aww thank you!! X

      Delete
  4. Hey babe, how are you?
    Lovely blog, great post though, following you..
    I've only just started blogging.
    Visit me whenever you have time;

    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Anyway have a good day!
    Kisses xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a gorgeous makeup !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous, i really love your eyebrows! I still don't have the Naked 3, i feel like the pink tones wouldn't suit me but this looks is gorgeous!
    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love the Naked 3 palette so much! X

      Delete
  7. so pretty love it

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah can always count on the naked pallets to give an amazing eye look! You look stunning, great tutorial :)
    http://yasminanicole.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig