Monday, 25 August 2014

Nails of the Week

I decided to do a new Nails of the Week post as these seem to be quite liked on my blog! I would also like to apologise for using yet ANOTHER W7 nail polish but I have fallen in love with a another colour of theirs! I will have a couple of links at the end if you would like to purchase this nail varnish.

Now I would say this is a very Autumn/Winter colour, but the weather has certainly turned cold, rainy and miserable here in England so I'm pretty sure its acceptable! I love Winter and I also love burgundy so I think this was made for me.

The finish of this nail polish is also beautiful, I have had many compliments on it and been asked if it is gel or my nails are acrylics, but no just real nails with a lovely nail polish! The finish of polish actually feels like plastic when its dry on your nails but I personally quite like that!

W7 "Crimson" Nail Polish

 First Coat

 Second Coat


 Third Coat

Wish the pictures would do the nails justice!

Places to buy this nail polish:

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Your nails are lovely, be sure to let us know how they held up! it's crazy how the 1st coat is so light compared to the 3rd coat! great post Elle, the pictures did a lot of justice :P

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I actually used this nail varnish last week as well because it is definitely my favourite right now, and it nearly lasted an entire week! Nail varnishes never last that long for me!

      Delete
  2. Lovely post as always, El!
    How did you grow your nails out so long? Love them!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Well my nails were in really bad condition from about May to July so I just cut them really sort and wore no nail varnish and made sure I always kept them short, until all the spilt nail was gone and then started to grow them out and paint them again :) its good to have a period of time to look after them and keep them short! Xx

      Delete
  3. So pretty, I just love the shade for A/W xx

    www.krystelcouture.com | Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a perfect A/W shade thats for sure, I'm pretty sure Autumn has already arrived in the UK xx

      Delete
  4. The colour of this nailpolish is so nice and it goes nice with the autumn weather we have right now. Great post. Keep up the good work.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is, considering how rubbish the weather is now! Thank you

      Delete
  5. Lovely shade ♥ perfect for autumn! I almost mistook the bottle for opi! I have discovered the wonders of the w7 brand. Head to my blog and have a look at my recent post :)

    Cute blog lovely

    Emilyldn.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was an OPI bottle when I first saw W7 too! W7 is such an amazing nail varnish brand, almost as good as OPI but so so much cheaper! Thank you :) xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig