Monday, 18 August 2014

Luxury Hot Chocolate

Now I am one of those people who will have a hot chocolate at any time of the year, but I think its acceptable to put up my this post as the weather in England is getting worse and worse by the day....

I'm really not lying when I say I have had everybody's fair share of hot chocolate, but this at home Luxury Hot Chocolate is up there with some of the best I've ever had! (Belgium and France probably, I'd say, have the best) 

The cocoa powder is from the company Whittard of Chelsea, they also have amazing coffees (according to my mum) and teas, and they really have delicious hot chocolates. I have also tried the Rocky Road Hot Chocolate which is another fantastic one.

Now for the steps:

I tend to take the lazy route and grab a mug that can go in the microwave and fill it up with the amount of drink I want.

 I've found that 1min 40seconds is pretty good or even 1min 50seconds to make sure it's nice and hot!


I use 3 heaped teaspoons to ensure the drink is extra chocolatey (sometimes 3 and a half....we all have a cheat day right?!)

When I have a hot chocolate I go all out because it is a treat so of course mini marshmallows are needed!

And squirty (aerosol) cream!

To top it all off a sprinkle of cocoa powder (a sprinkle of icing sugar is also tasty)

So if you're in the UK or your country is cold too, treat yourself to a hot chocolate to warm yourselves up! 

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. This looks so good! Here where I live, it's incredibly hot right now, so I will definitely try this when the weather cools down!
    Lovely post! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lucky you! Wish it was still hot in England! Thank you :) x

      Delete
  2. YUUUUUUMY! CAN'T WAIT FOR AUTUMN AND WINTER :P

    Jennos Health.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Autumn and Winter! Winter is my favourite just because of christmas! And Winter is not complete without hot chocolate!

      Delete
  3. Oh my god! this looks incredible, I'm so jealous, I really want to make this now. Great post and beautiful photos xx

    http://miss-jordanocean.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing, I'm just such a huge fan of hot chocolate! Thank you xx

      Delete
    2. P.S. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award, check it out on my blog xx

      Delete
    3. Thank you so much I have already done this award but thank you! Xx

      Delete
  4. I'm not really a hot chocolate lover but I think this may have just converted me! It looks so goood!

    www.pollywallyblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! Hot chocolate is amazing, especially in Winter!

      Delete
  5. mm this looks delicious! i agree about the weather- england isn't known for sun is it! :(
    great post- i love your blog!

    wiyld.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! Definitely recommend this hot chocolate :) Definitely feels like Summer has come to a sudden end! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  6. Oh that looks delicious! I'm gonna have to hire you to make me hot chockie like that! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha, I'd be happy to do that! X

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig