Monday 8 August 2016

5 Dream Holiday Destinations

Now I'm sure we all have some (or a lot) of our own dream holiday destinations but thought I may as well share some of mine with you in case they're not on your list of places to visit!
Some of these are places I have visited before, but when you visit a place and love it so much I think it's essential to re-visit.


1) Bora Bora
The colour of that sea just means I HAVE to visit!

Bora Bora

2) The Maldives
Victoria from In The Frow's blog post and video sealed the deal for me on this one!

The Maldives

3) Santorini
Who doesn't want to visit Santorini?!

Santorini

4) Durdle Door, Lulworth Cove and Lyme Regis 
Visited these 3 this Summer and I loved them! (picture is Durdle Door)

Durdle Door

5) Venice
My cousin actually wants to live here when he is older so fingers crossed I can visit!!

Venice

What are some of your dream holiday destinations?!

Love El
xxx
(all images from google)
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig