Thursday 28 April 2016

10 Reasons You Should Do That Thing You're Putting Off

Now I personally know I am pretty good at procrastinating and putting things off! 
I also know that I'm not the only one who does this, therefore here's 15 reasons why you should do that thing:

1. It may be something scary but the feeling after you've completed the "thing" really is amazing, like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders!

2. You can make a to-do list, write down your task and then once it's done you can cross it off. I always find that satisfying!

3.The task you need to do actually may not be that big or time consuming, it's just the more you put it off the bigger it actually feels.

4.If someone has asked you to do this for them, it really is nicer to get it done straight away.

5. You can't keep putting it off forever so may as well do that task now!

6. Putting one thing off can snowball and suddenly you have loads of tasks to get done and not enough time to do it, leading to stressful times ahead!

7. Starting something is better than putting it off completely, and once you start it you might get a flow going and finish it quicker than expected.

8. The thing you are putting off could lead your life in an awesome direction or better you as a person.

9. You can and should reward yourself after you have done the task if it was a little scary or daunting, and you have that to look forward to.

10. Nothing good comes out of putting jobs/tasks off.

I know that I really should stop putting things off so I'm going to come back to this list when I think of putting a task off!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig