Thursday, 17 March 2016

Broadway Tower and Dover's Hill

My two favourite places to make me feel right at home are Cornwall and The Cotswolds, and today is about 2 idyllic spots in The Cotswolds.

On a beautiful but very cold day me and my mum decided to take a trip to Broadway Tower and Dover's Hill. It was incredibly cold but the sky was so blue, I still can't believe that these images are totally unedited!


Broadway Tower:











The view from Dover's Hill:




How incredible are the views and how amazing is the blue sky!


Love El
xxx
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Emm wow!! I'm actually speechless right not after seeing these photos and to think they haven't even been edited!! Just breathtaking especially the first image and I love the deers! Such a cute shot and incredible how you got pretty close to them for the photo! xxx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Incredible they're not edited isn't it!!! It really was a beautiful sunny but cold day! They were so cute :) xxx

      Delete
  2. This is actually amazing. This is the exact reason why England is the number one place I'd like to visit and one day maybe live there. It's so beautiful. You're so good at photography!

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need to come to England!! 100%, I could meet you then too :) aww thank you so much! Xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig