Thursday, 25 February 2016

Soap and Glory: The Perfect Ten


This palette is gorgeous! I'm talking brilliant quality, beautiful colours and so easy to use.
My mum actually bought this palette for me in the Boots half price after Christmas sale (try saying that 3 times fast!) and therefore it only came to £8, which to me sounds pretty darn good. Unfortunately, Soap and Glory's 'The Perfect Ten' palette is Limited Edition and I believe only at Christmas BUT this was it's second return and so may come back again!

I just wanted to show you the brilliant pigmentation, gorgeous colours and really what an incredible dupe for the Naked 3 palette this is.

As I said the colours are so gloriously pigmented and are so buttery, I used it on Monday for my best friend Jess's birthday and it was an absolute dream.






This is fast becoming my favourite palette, especially as we move into Spring.

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Lovely palette! I especially like toasty and copper! You got some good brown in there !

    EllaBella

    ReplyDelete
  2. these shades are gorgeous! I've never seen this palette before, will be checking it out for sure! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette is gorgeous. I haven't tried many things from Soap and Glory, next time i'm in boots i'll have to check this palette out :)

    <3
    perfectfixations.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Soap and Glory does have some really lovely makeup!

      Delete
  4. Lovely palette i like it especially because the colours are neutral
    http://tweetykel.blogspot.com/2016/02/reviewnew-chic.html
    have a great evening

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are perfect for a day or night look!

      Delete
  5. This eye shadow palette looks super pretty.

    www.themakeupaficionado.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This palette is gorgeous! I would get use out of every one of these colors. Thanks for sharing, I had never seen this palette before!

    Cass
    www.lifewithcass.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so gorgeous and amazing! That's okay glad you enjoyed!

      Delete
  7. These shades are really perfect!
    Grogeous palette, every colour I would need!

    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. This palette looks absolutely gorgeous! I think it might be something I need to add to my collection!

    Becky, xx // http://undertheseabeauty.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig