Thursday, 4 February 2016

MAC - Stone and Whirl Lipsticks

I had had these beautiful lipsticks on my "I want but probably don't need" list for a long time after seeing them all over YouTube, and after deciding that I didn't really need to spend £31 on them both, that it would be a good idea to put them on my Christmas Wishlist. 

These lipsticks are a bit different for me but I've decided that I want to branch out a little on my lipstick colour spectrum and when I received these beauties from my family I was so grateful!






MAC's Stone Lipstick











These colours are very different for me but I LOVE them!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. In love with Stone! I don't know if it would suit me but i really want to try it!
    Emma | Emmys Beauty Cave | Blog SEO Tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice isn't it! Ahh you should! Or look if there's a cheaper dupe :)

      Delete
  2. lovely colours they look gorgeous on you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the second color! It's interesting though that sometimes we always feel like we buy too much makeup. But you can never have enough lipstick, especially when you find it in the right color!
    Keri
    www.thestylestudiobykb.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it :) hahaha that is so so true!!

      Delete
  4. I love Whirl! It's one of those hyped up lips products that's worth it, I need to buy it!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love both of these lipsticks. I really want to try them.
    Awesome post! :)

    http://www.lifeofardor.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You pull Stone off amazingly! Such a gorgeous winter lip colour.

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stone looks amazing! Do you wear it often? It really suits your skin tone!

    EllaBella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't wear it often but I'll have to now, thank you so much for your lovely comment!

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig