Thursday, 3 December 2015

Winter at Waddeson - 2015

On Sunday my family and I visited the beautiful National Trust property, Waddesdon. Around this time each year they have a Christmas fair, decorate the interior of the house and basically it is just a haven for anyone who loves Christmas! So I thought I would share some of the images I got to hopefully get you in a Wintery mood.

I did a blog post of when I went last year, so click HERE if you want to see that.
I also did a short video of my time at Waddesdon this year, check it out HERE!




















I loved every room, but my favourites were probably Narnia and Peter Pan, because who doesn't Narnia and Peter Pan....

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Wow how magical is the decor! Love the trees and pretty christmas ornaments, going to give the video a watch now :) x

    Jenny | www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How magical!! I would have gone crazy there haha, I LOVE Christmas!

    thesundaychapter.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I pretty much walked round the whole time saying "this is amazing I love it"!!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. The Narnia room was probably my favourite!

      Delete
  4. So Christmassy ! I am loving it !! Great pictures too .
    I am following you now :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that place looks so beautiful I love it


    check out my newest blogmas post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig