Monday, 7 December 2015

Christmas Nails

As we are getting closer to Christmas I feel like I can't be the only one who starts to plan what there makeup is going to look like for the day/special events! But not only do I like to think about my makeup, I also like to think about Christmassy nails designs because I love doing my nails!

So I thought I would share some images I have found on google that may inspire you too!









You can also get some amazing fake nails with beautiful designs for this time of year too!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love your designs they are beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute festive nails :) I love the last set of colours as I really like my silver tones at the moment. Laura www.shehearts.net xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow I'm loving these designs! I just wish I could master nail art as I always end up making a mess! :( Love the snow flake and deer designs <3

    Jenny | Krystel Couture

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these designs, I think this is unique
    MakeupTips

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the designs! If only I was good at doing my nails!

    shelisesworld.blogspot.co.uk xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwww amazing I love them all! Thank you for sharing this with us darling. Visit me www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk whenever you can. Kisses, Dominica S. xXx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig