Saturday 5 May 2018

What's In My Bag // Mulberry Lily

I think it's fair to say that I've never really been the girl to constantly take a handbag everywhere I go, I just find they get in the way and can be restricted.
HOWEVER, I am the girl to constantly look at pretty handbags and to lust after them.

I posted about my beautiful Mulberry Lily handbag 2 years ago, but if there is a handbag I will wear without moaning it has to be this beauty.
I've always loved Mulberry, they're so classic and elegant, but if you want to read more about why I bought it then you can do so HERE or if you fancy getting some tips on what to consider when buying designer read THIS POST.
This bag has actually gone up by £100 in the past 2 years up to £795, and I was lucky enough to purchase it for £485 at Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet.
Maybe now I should actually get on with the post and chat about what I keep in my handbag!
I did realise after taking all the photos that I had actually left my phone out of the shots but that is probably fairly accurate because it probably spends 60% of it's time in my hand.

This bag can fit in a surprisingly good amount of bits and pieces so I can keep all essentials and extras in it at all time.
The first thing has to of course be my purse. As I said earlier I've nearly really been one to carry around a bag and that also applies to carrying around a massive purse and therefore this Louis Vuitton Key Purse is PERFECT. I can fit all my cards, coins and notes inside without ruining the shape.

Next I carry around my Olympus E-PL7 because it's just so lovely to have something that can capture such incredible images but doesn't weigh a tonne. I'm also still supporting the iPhone 6 so that doesn't have the best camera.

Next up is just some makeup bits for tops ups.
I carry around my powder which has a handy mirror and also my favourite ever lipstick which is MAC's Hue Lipstick.

Finally, I've taken to chucking a pair of sunglasses in my bag because the British weather has been so temperamental recently it's been going from Sunny to rain in 0.5 seconds!
The ones I've been opting for recently have been the Quay Australia and Desi Perkins collaboration in High Key - Gold which is pretty much a rose gold and conveniently matches the hardware of my Mulberry!
What is one thing you have to have in your handbag?!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:
Blogger Template Created by pipdig