Thursday, 26 November 2015

Winter Homeware Inspiration

I definitely cannot be the only one who loves making their bedroom (/entire house) cosy and Winter ready, right?

I adore Christmas themed cushions and fairylights galore when it gets to this time of year, therefore I thought I would make a Winter bedroom decor wish list/inspiration post!



If you're from the UK or have these shops, I definitely think The White Company, Next, Marks & Spencer and Asda are the best for cute Winter decor!
Hope you get some inspiration!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This is so cute! Definitely going to invest in one of those bed sets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We use to have wet Christmas... and up till now, it still is dry season when it suppose to be pouring!
    Great inspo dear...
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com
    instagram.com/grace_njio

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig