Monday, 20 July 2015

Jean Watts Inspired Makeup





Welcome to this brand new makeup look! And I just wanted to show you it because I personally think it is gorgeous and glamorous. 
This look is inspired by the beautiful Jean Watts, and is taken from my brand new YouTube video:


So lets get started:

First I applied L'Oreal's Lumi Magique foundation is Rose Beige using a Nanshy Buffed Base Brush.





Then covering up my dark circles and highlighting my under-eye with Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade 1.







Then setting my under-eye concealer with Grimas' Transparent Powder with my Real Techniques Setting Brush.






For a eyeshadow primer I used MAC's Soft Ochre Paint Pot all over the lid and Maybelline's Color Tattoo in On and On Bronze on the outer corner.






Using Tease from the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette all over where I applied On and On Bronze.
Then using Foxy over the lid.







To tame and fill in my eyebrows I used Benefit's BrowZings Kit in Light with my No7 eyebrow brush.



To bronze my face initially I am using Collection's Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade 4, and to blend that out I used Real Technique's Expert Face Brush.





To set everywhere other than the places I just bronzed I used Natural Collection's Pressed Powder in Warm, and pressing that into my skin with ELF's Powder Brush.





To set the places I bronzed with the Concealer I used St Tropez's Bronzing Powder.



Then to add some pink to my cheeks I opted for Estee Lauder's Pink Ingenue Blush on a Real Technique's Blush Brush.



As a highlighting base I used Benefit's Watt's Up cream highlighter.



To add some extra dimension to the highlight I used MUA's eyeshadow in Shade 2 Pearl.



And then doing the same lip combo as in my last blog post.











Then finishing off the eyes using:
Maybelline's The Rocket Waterproof Mascara
Jordana Best Lash Extreme Mascara
Red Cherry's Lashes in #48

YOU'RE FINISHED!











Hope you liked this look!
I love it

Love El
xx
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love the finished makeup look, those lashes are so cool!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous ! Love the final colour of lipstick.
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's gorgeous isn't it :) xx

      Delete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig