Monday, 16 March 2015

My Hair Care Routine & Hair History Pt. 2

Now before we get into this timeline of my hair history, I want to say prepare yourself for some very old and embarrassing images. 

We're going to start from a very young age, I always had curly, very very blonde (basically white) hair. So our first image is showing you why I was labelled "cloud head" by my family, a name I seriously did not care for.


Next up you can see my hair colour has drastically changed although there is still some serious frizz going on!


In Year 10 (aged 15) I decided I was throughly done with the dark blonde hair so went for half a head of blonde highlights. Looking back they were slightly streaky when I didn't straighten my hair but all be it the condition of my hair stayed perfect, soft and healthy.


As you can see in this image there are some slight streaks, this is my natural hair, wavy and frizzy. Also can I please be this tanned again?!


I then decided when my roots were very bad I wasn't going to get them done but I went back to my natural hair colour (aged 17). I actually really like the look of my hair here, looks so silky (and it was).


I then had "curtains" put in, don't think thats the technical term, that I actually quite liked!



And then beginning of Summer 2014 I went blonde, full head of highlights twice, far to close together leaving the condition absolutely dreadful.



And finally, an image you have seen, my healthy hair is back and I'm still blonde.  I am loving my blonde hair at the moment, although I do get bored easily, and I seriously need to get my roots done, but there will be no big changes soon!


Hope you enjoyed this timeline of pictures.
Be sure to find out how I restored my hair to a healthy state HERE!

Love El
xxx
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. i love your hair in the second last pic! Its beautiful <3

    lisa | lisaxbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're SO PRETTY! And your hair is gorgeous! Wish I was naturally blonde!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) wish I was naturally very blonde so I didn't have to pay so much for highlights! :')

      Delete
  3. You're so beautiful El! You were such a cute little girl too. I love the blonde on you and although it makes hair dry, you can get amazing products to help the condition! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha thank you! Yes so true isn't it, I'm so god I was able to restore my hair :) xx

      Delete
  4. Your so lucky that you suit any colour that you want! x

    harleyjade2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! I loved seeing how your hair has changed, it is really cool to be able to look back. You have a lovely blog, I'm following you now on gfc and bloglovin. Checkout my blog and if you like it follow me too. Let's keep in touch! :D

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never really looked back through the changes until this post, it's quite cool! Ah thank you so much :)

      Delete
  6. WOW I am in love with your blog !!!!

    amazing post !!!

    amazing blog design btw :D

    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your hair is just beautiful, whatever colour and style!

    Jessie | Taylor Mayed

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww your so adorable

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig